Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Some Simple Earrings


This is a pair of simple textured earrings that I made. I haven't sold any earrings yet. I guess people want bigger things.

Speaking of bigger things, I sold a copper cuff ring in a size 13! It looks like a baby's bracelet. I had been thinking of making some men's jewelry. Not a lot of people do handmade for men. The girl that ordered it said her husband found it on my Etsy, so I guess men look, too. I have some ideas, so we'll see what I can do!
I'm still working on a smaller heart necklace, in German silver. I might finish tonight! I've been working on it for days, but I keep having to stop and make orders. I'm not complaining, though. I like orders!
Have a great tomorrow, my blogger friends!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Size 13~~~ big! I know, it's nice to get orders but it's fun to just play. Your work is great. Of course people are going to want it!