Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Leaves




These are some fold formed little leaves I learned from Lisa, over at J.A.N. They are so simple to make, and look complicated! I love them! They are so much fun to do! The earrings are made of German silver. The others are brass. The necklace is called Winter Berries, cause that's what they remind me of.

I'm not doing much today. Making a little wire heart necklace for my daughter-in-law, cause my son said she loves my jewelry. She's so quiet and shy, she won't say much. She would never ask for one! I'm using German silver wire for hers, and it's so shiny and pretty. I know she'll love it.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Tammy,
I hope the little heart necklace turned out great for your son's girl. She'll treasure it.

LOVE the leaves. You really try all kinds of things and make it fun to pop in here.