Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Iron Heart Bracelet



YAY! I finished this last night and shipped it out today! It turned out better than I thought it would! It was kinda hard to do, but in the end, I guess it was worth it. I just hope that the customer is happy with it. That's most important.

My DH had an extra day at home this hitch, because they moved the rig back to Cameron. They were almost in Mexico! It was a bad time for commission work, because he doesn't like for me to work much when he's home. This time I did. He wants me to make and sell jewelry, just not while he's here! Now I'll have 2 weeks, and probably won't have anything I have to do. That's okay with me, I'm not crazy about having to do stuff, especially on schedule! It makes it seem to much like work!!

Have a beautiful day, everyone. May God bless you all!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Tammy,
THIS BRACELET ROCKS!!! I love it~ I hate commission pieces, but you really made this so incredible! I just love it, can you tell? LOL!