Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My First Silver!



I LOVE STERLING SILVER! It's awesome! I can't believe how much easier it is to work with. It's way better than the base metals I use. Unfortunately, it's also way more expensive! It is easier to file, solder, and polish. If you scratch base metals it's nearly impossible to remove. It just comes right off of the silver. I'm addicted! Just what I need. LOL

This is the ring I made today, as soon as I got the silver in the mail. I named it Hugs and Kisses. It didn't take long at all. It's also the first time I used my letter stamps. Now I need decorative stamps! My hubby says I always need something. He's right, I do!
He had to go back offshore tonight, and he hated to go. He always hates going back, but mostly it was because he had to go alone this time. The guy that usually rides with him didn't go, and he's going to a new place, so he's kinda uneasy about it. He doesn't do well with finding places. I hate it for him. I'm the type that will go all over the world with just a map, but he's not. I'll just have to pray he stays safe.
I hope you all are safe and well tonight, and that you had a great day. Have a glorious tomorrow!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Tammy, I pray your husband is safe and led to his new place.

And I love this darling ring! Silver! Woo hoo!

Diane said...

Great work Tammy. I love it~ Thanks for your words of encouragement. You are a blessing to me~
Talk to ya next week~
xoxox