Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another Ring



Today I made another ring! I just couldn't help myself. The silver was calling me! This one is similar to my copper rings, but has only one band wrapped around it. I used brass that I textured with a riveting hammer for the top band. I think it turned out pretty good. The brass turned a gorgeous emerald green in the LOS, and I almost left it that way. Maybe next time. I'm sure there will be a next time, cause I can't leave it alone! LOL

I haven't heard from my hubby yet, so I have no idea if he made it safely or not! I guess he did or somebody would have called me. I wish he wouldn't do that. He usually calls, but not always.

I hope you all had a great day! Later!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Love this ring! The texturing is wonderful. Wish I could have seen that great green color~

I pray that your hubby is good.