Monday, April 21, 2008

New Disc Cutter Earrings



Here are the earrings I told you about. They are just simple discs of brass, copper, and German silver, with copper and silver jumprings. I think they turned out really cute though.

I haven't posted everyday because hubby is home. Yesterday we went to a fish fry at his uncle's house. We've been married ten years, and I had never met him! I really liked him. He's fun to be around and we had a good time. My husband's Dad was killed in a car wreck 25 years ago, and he hasn't been around that side of his family much. That happens. I'm glad we went.
Well, I gotta go. See you all later.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I love these earrings, Tammy. They look fun & swingy. You are enjoying the disk cutter!!
I'm glad your husband is home. My sweetie and I have been married 10 years too.
Have fun!

Diane said...

Tammy, These are so cute, and you used your disk cutter? I haven't bought one yet. Will soon though I hope. I like how you texturized them. How did you do it?

Barrie said...

I LOVE the new earrings, and you're going to find (as I have!) that your disk cutter is your new best friend! It's a great excuse to try all kinds of new textures!! Sounds like you & hubby had a great time at the fish fry. And don't feel bad, I don't get a whole lot done when hubby is home, especially not posting! :)