Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag... You're It!

I haven't played tag since I was a kid! This morning I was tagged by Joanne of Not Your Average JoJo. So without further ado...

Here are seven random facts about me:

1.I'm painfully shy around new people or crowds

2.I wanted to be a veteranarian when I was young

3.I laugh a LOT

4.I cry over sad movies and commercials on TV

5.I kiss my dogs and they kiss me

6.I love living in the country, in the woods

7.I wear pajamas all day when I can!


Okay, the rules are I now tag seven other people, post a link to their blogs here on mine, then let them know they've been tagged. Soooo, TAG your it!!!!

Deer Mountain Wood Art

A Metalsmith's Journey

Chris Kerr Jewelry

Pink Zinnias

Rosa and Josie's

Lavender Cottage
Originals


Nomadic Creations

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh, Tammy, so sorry but have been real busy ~ will tell you more later =)
p.s. i will play soon =)
luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammy...thanks for the tag! I will get mine posted soon! Hey, can you change my blog address to typepad? I would appreciate it :) Thanks for the tips on Twitter, will have to go check it out!
~M