Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm back!



I wasn't really gone, but I haven't been on the computer much lately.


My hubby has been home for a while now, and he had to go back offshore today. I try not to spend too much time on the internet while he's here.


I've also been working a little! YAY! Things seem to be picking up a little for my Etsy store again. Still slow, but steady. I can deal with that!


I did manage to make a couple of new things this weekend.


The first is a pair of copper earrings with a sterling silver ball, and the other is a ring with a crooked star that I was asked to make.


I really should be in the shop right now, as I have a couple of orders to do, but I can get them done in the morning. Right now it kinda feels like naptime! :)


OH! The puppy was picked up by one of the ladies that was feeding him! She took her husband with her and the puppy went right to him! Must be a man's dog! I'm so happy he has a home.


Well, I think I'll go rest a little while! "See" y'all later~

4 comments:

David Scott said...

looks great you are making some great things
glad to hear the dog is fine now

Janice said...

Good to see you back!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the earrings!! :)
Janice

Chris said...

Yay for the lady who adopted the puppy!!!

And I LOVE the earrings!! Very cool stuff, friend~~

BINA said...

glad to hear the pupply has a home.
and ur new pieces r really nice -- u do such lovely work!! blessings to u...