Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tyler's Bracelet









Well, I did it! I finally finished Tyler's cuff bracelet. It was a lot harder than I expected it to be! I made the center from textured brass, added a silver tube rivet, and a part from an old watch. That is surrounded by the nut I cut in two, held in plce with copper rivets. One side is copper sheet, with a brass and nickle patch riveted on. It also has a smaller nut and another old watch piece. The othe side is flattened nickle wire that is wrapped with flattened copper wire. It has 2 smaller nut tube riveted on and a tiny brass screw head soldered on.

It was a challenge, but I like it!
Now I'm going back to my silver!! YAY!
I hope everybody had a great weekend and that you all have a splendid week! Later~

2 comments:

Chris said...

Tammy!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! this is the coolest funkiest so neatest bracelet I've ever seen!! I love it! I super-love it~~~!! I wish I could pop over and look at it a while. Amazin', gal!

Barrie said...

Tammy!! I LOVE this bracelet!! You totally rock! I'm in awe - this really is a fantastic bracelet!!!