Thursday, May 29, 2008

A small change...



I changed my mind on the charm bracelet and added some handmade, hammered sterling rings and black discs. It was just to skimpy and I didn't like it. Now I like it a lot better!

The discs and the picks are plastic, so it's a very light bracelet, but it doesn't look like it. I hope she likes it.

I also made another copper and iron bracelet for women today. It looks just like the men's, so no need for pics! I call them Iron Man bracelets, but us girls are tough, too, so it's an Iron Woman bracelet.

2 comments:

Barrie said...

Good call on the rings and extra bits! It really is a stunner now. She's crazy if she doesn't love it! :)

Chris said...

Awww Tammy! I love the bracelet! And I think you were right to add more elements.

I'm sorry about the doggy situation. How sad and frustrating. You can't be a one-woman Humane Society.

And may your Dad be OK...I pray!