I made a ring from the 2 Books in 1 jewelry making book. I've wanted to try it ever since I bought the book, so I finally did! I really like the way it turned out.
The band is 12g sterling that I hammered and filed to give it a twiggy look. The 2 little broken branches are 14g sterling that is soldered on. I made the leaf from 20g sterling and used memory wire to stamp the design. I used 20g for the little vine that wraps around it.
I learned a new trick from that book today. Stick soldering! It was really easy, and I was pleasantly surprised.
Not much else going on around here, so I guess I'll shut-up!
Have a super fun weekend!~