Thursday, March 20, 2008

Painting





I started painting on just about anything I got my hands on. Glass, feathers, wood, it didn't matter what it was! It was very soothing to me and I would lose myself in my work. After I remarried I kinda quit doing much of any artwork for a while. I was working full time with both my boys at home. My husband was home everyday, cause he was working nights back then, and life was to hectic. I finally got back to what I love doing, creating. I have always loved Native American things (my great-grandmother was Native American), and I love wolves, so much so, I have a tattoo of a wolf on my right shoulder. It is my totem! These are two ceramic skulls I painted several years ago.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow Tammy! these are amazing! You have so many talents!!! I'm glad you started this blog. It'll be fun to see what you come up with.