Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Heart



This is my heart and soul, my grand-daughter! She is my inspiration and my reason for being. It's funny how much you can love someone. She lights up my life and gives me a reason to keep plugging along. I want her to be whatever she wants to be in life, no matter what it is.

Here is the chorus from my favorite song by Anna Nalick, it is a great description of life:


"You can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable and

Life's like an hourglass, glued to the table.

No one can find the rewind button now,

So cradle your head in your hands and breathe,

Just breathe.


There's a light at each end of this tunnel, you shout,

cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out,

and these mistakes you made, you'll just make them again,

if you only try turning around."


Remember that you can't go back and change one single second, so be very careful in your choices and your words. Be kind to each other and live every day like it's the last, because it very well could be.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh Tammy,
She's sooo cute!!! And she has such personality!! How blessed you are.