Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ode to Lisa!

Lisa, over at Lisa's Lovlies makes some gorgeous jewelry, and she does it assembly line style! I took a cue from her style and tried it out. I made all of these at one time!

Morgan Hill Poppy Jasper Ring

Pipeline Canyon Agate Ring

Willow Creek Jasper Doublet Ring

Colorful Onyx Necklace that I'm donating to the wildlife rehab. (Changed my mind about the dragonblood)

Vintage Lucite and sterling necklace


There was another ring, but I burned a hole in the bezel wire, so I have to start over on that. Thank goodness it happened early on! It was a small one too, so no great loss.

I have a LOT of stones to set, and more on the way. So I have plenty to play with!
But tomorrow I have 4 orders to make so I guess I'll play later.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did get much done. I really do prefer creating a few pieces at a time, I am glad it is working for you Tammy!

CarolynArtist said...

Beautiful work Tammy! I love every piece, and your bezels are sooooo perfect!!! (bezel envy here!)

susie said...

Love the stones you have been using - beautiful pieces.

Swati said...

Beautiful pieces!

Diane said...

Tammy...your work is just beautiful. You must be really cranking it out!!
Luv ya~~

XauXau said...

Hey!

Found your blog just browsing around and thought that it would be great to tag you.
Check my blog and start answering!
http://xauxaucreations.blogspot.com/2009/07/ive-been-tagged.html

Pa pa!!

Patinaware said...

Beautiful pieces Tammy!

Jamie really likes the custom ring you made :) He has me toss it in the tumbler once every few weeks.

I wish I had the time & strength to take a soldering class!
Maybe by years end...

Barrie said...

Hot Damn woman! You are on a roll!! Wish I had some of that creative energy right now!! Gorgeous pieces and now that you've discovered the joy of assembly line, there's no stopping you!!! :)

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

AWWW! I'm blushing! You are all so sweet to me! :)

Willow Branch said...

Beautiful!!!!! Care is right, your bezels are sooo perfect.

Pam

Stephani Gorman said...

Wow Tammy! Your work is so amazing! That bug is pretty amazing too. I am glad you found it and not me!LOL Hugs, Stephani