Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some 'splaining to do...

I'm finally able to stop in and let everybody know I'm still alive!

We had a lot of flooding and power outages in the surrounding areas during Gustav, but I live in the hills so we were spared. There were people still without power when Ike hit. But he wasn't so bad here!

My husband came home from offshore a week early due to Gustav, then was home for his regular 2 weeks off, so I haven't been able to blog. He hates it when I spend any time on the computer!

The company he works for called today and told him that the rig he's been on for 7 years is gone! Ike took it out! They can't even find it, so it's probably at the bottom of the ocean! So now we don't know when he'll be working. He's just filling in for a week on another rig now. We won't know if he's gong to have a steady job, or not! I guess I better get busy trying to sell some jewelry!

The last month has been kinda slow with sales, but the last couple of days it has picked up. A LOT! I've been really busy getting custom orders out, but it's done. Tomorrow I'll start on the rest.

I've really been missing all my blogging friends, so I'm off to visit everybody now!~

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hi Tammy! So good to hear from you and to know you faired well. Off to look at your shop to see what you have been up to. I love looking at your creations!