Friday, September 19, 2008

Another Busy Day

This is a sterling bangle bracelet with copper washers. Everybody needs to laugh out loud sometimes! It's good for the soul.
This is a copper ring with a sterling ball that a customer asked me to make. I really like this one!
I soldered a brass leaf charm on one of my soft square bands, and it turned out really pretty. Reminds me of Fall, and I love leaves.
Some more of the same leaves, only this time they're earrings!
These are a set of spinning rings that a customer order for wedding rings. I had a hard time with these because she wanted them really narrow, but I finally worked it out.

I just thought I'd show you some of my new things. These are not what I've been working on the past few days, though! I've been as busy as the proverbial cat, and I'm sooooo glad! Business had gotten really slow, but seems to be picking up now. Maybe people are starting their Christmas shopping early.

I still have 4 Iron Man bracelets to finish, but there's no huge rush on them. I'll finish those up this weekend. I hope!

Update on offshore: They thought they found the rig on the bottom, but now they're not sure that's it. They are still looking for it, but it doesn't look like they'll find it. If someone else finds it and mans it, they get to keep it! Isn't that stupid! I didn't know Finder's Keepers really worked, but apparently it does on the ocean!

Hubby has made himself sick worrying about his job. I don't know why, he knows he can go to work for another company if he has to. He's just a worrier and I'm not. I learned a long time ago that it does NO good to worry! Things work out or they don't, that's just how it is.

I hope you are all doing well and having a great Friday!~

2 comments:

Lavender Cottage said...

Glad to see that things have picked up for you!! They have for me, too. Also wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for the Brilliante Weblog award. Here's my post about it.

Chris said...

ooo ooo Tammy! love these pieces! Really love the "laugh out loud" sentiment and the brass leaf charm ring and earrings...lovely lovely. I've never sold anything on Etsy..so I have no idea what that feels like! LOL! I'm happy for you gal~~