I'm still snowed under with work! I'm tired but it's a good tired. I'm also very grateful for the business!
I just had to stop in a tell you what a lovely surprise I got today.
my friend Cheryl at http://lavendercottageoriginals.blogspot.com/ gave me a Brilliate Weblog Award!
I just had to show you, and tell Cheryl thank you!And in the spirit of the award I would like to thank all of my family and friends, who put up with all my creative wierdness! I would also like to thank all my blogger friends for the encouragement and support.
In return, here is my list of nominees that I'd like to receive this award as well:
Here are the rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body's mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!
Some of you are getting a double award because Cheryl and I seem to have a few friends in common!