Saturday, July 12, 2008
I set another stone, and it went a little better this time! YAY! I used Lisa's advice and instead of cutting the bezel wire to fit the stone, I added a few bits of scrap metal under the stone to bring it up to the right height. I also drilled a couple of small holes in the back of the bezel so I could test fit the stone and still remove it. I'm still experimenting, but it's getting easier everytime. Thank goodness!
This is another necklace in my Geometry series. It's the first time I've done a series, too! I don't normally think in series. I love trying new things all the time, and that's not always good for business. I really need to be replacing the things I've sold, because they sold! I do keep my men's bracelets done all the time. I sell a LOT of those! I also sell quite a few of the heart necklaces, and I now make them in sterling silver. That's what I'm doing now, so I guess I better get busy!
Have a great weekend!~
Posted by Tammy's Treasure Chest at 9:52 AM