Monday, June 2, 2008

New Earrings




I don't make earrings very much. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I almost never wear them!

Janice, at J.A.N., made a couple pairs for her mom, and that got me thinking. Sooo, I had some 16g copper wire left over from a braided bracelet, and the shapes were pretty cool just laying there. I made a loop on one end, and trimmed them at different lengths. I then hung them from a sterling silver jumpring and handmade sterling earwires. I LOVE them. I wore these all day yesterday, and I forgot they were there! They are so me!

The next pair is simple copper washers from the hardware store. I hammered them with the ball pein, and attached them with sterling jumprings. I also made these earwires of silver. They are not my style, but I like them. The hammering made them super shiny, and they would be a great face framer. I don't like my face framed, though! LOL

I hope you all had a super weekend. Mine was pretty good in the selling department! And I'm making jewelry again, so it's all good!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like these...I don't wear my jewelry much at all...crying shame, since I know that is the best form of advertising, but I generally just shower and go and I feel like I need to be more dressed up to wear it...
sigh....
Thanks for the encouragement over at my blog...I love to see your comments!!!! have a great weekend!!