Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another Hardware Store Find


I was in the hardware store the other day, buy copper pipe for the Love Never Fails bracelet and I found some really neat copper-plated iron pipe hanger. It comes in a big roll and it has holes in it. I cut it 2 pieces to length and added a strip of textured brass between them. I just riveted it together on each end with copper wire rivets. I really like how it looks. It has a really pretty sheen to it. I love the hardware store!

I hope everybody is having a great week. Mine's not going so hot right now. I think I'm going to have to put a new starter on my truck. Argh!!!!! Oh well, that's life I guess.~

5 comments:

David Scott said...

love it i am going to have to go spend some time at the one here. looks good.

Diane said...

You are mighty clever Tammy. And, it looks way cool!

Chris said...

Very cool~ Your ideas are wonderful!

Ooooo best of luck with that starter!

Aren't we lucky that we have jewelry-making to turn to when we get stressed by life?

Anonymous said...

That is so cool, Tammy - I can never find the good stuff at the hardware store!
~M

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Thanks y'all! I really love just browsing the hardware store and trying to think of jewelry making ideas!