Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love Blogs Award!


I got a wonderful surprise this morning from Stephanie at How Perfectly Imperfect. I am so honored that she gave this award to me!
The award is supposed to go to people who take the time to leave a comment, or a word of encouragement, or a compliment on something that I created.
It's supposed to go to 5 people, but gosh, that's going to be hard to do! I have so many friends that deserve this award! I guess I'll have to pick 5, but just know that I want to nominate all of you!
Here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
My five picks are:
Melissa at Pink Zinnias
I'm breaking the rules here and adding one more!
I would love to nominate everyone I know, but I guess I'll "almost" follow the rules!

4 comments:

Swati said...

Thank you Tammy!! ((((hugs))))) I will soon add this to my blog :-)).

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tammy...I should be giving you one! You are always spreading the love :)

Diane said...

This award is so sweet, and you know Tammy, I leave a message/comment when I can because you deserve it =)
And you are a wonderful friend to have!
God Bless you!

Swati said...

Tammy, where are you? You've been so quiet. Everything ok?

You have been photo tagged :-). Come see the details at http://takung.blogspot.com/2009/02/tagged.html