Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm it, again!

My friend Freida, at Deer Mountain Wood Art, wants to know more about me and has tagged me! So I'll try to think of seven more things you don't know about me. HHHMMMM:

1. I laugh so hard I lose my breath, at really stupid things

2. I embarrass my children, by acting like a teenager sometimes

3. I LOVE Playstation2, and will play for hours on end

4. I HATE housework AND cooking

5. I, like Freida, put things away so I'll know where they are, and I never see them again!

6. I have mice in my house, and I can't bring myself to kill them (but my rat terrier, Odie, is doing it for me!)

7. I'm a fairly decent auto mechanic!

Well, now you know a bit more about me, and it's your turn!

So instead of following the rules, (because I'm a rule breaker:), if you are reading this then you've been tagged and are welcome to play along!
It's always fun to learn new things about your friends!

2 comments:

Chris said...

You are a "fairly decent auto mechanic"????? You SO ROCK!!!
I'm way way way impressed!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow auto mechanic. How cool is that. I have changed the oil and tires on my car once and actually put in a new radiator myself in my old Toyota. I act like a teenager sometimes around my son. He is shocked that I actually like the same music he does. I'm not dead ya know :-)