Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Dance!!!



I'm doing the happy dance today! I finally got high speed internet service that works out here in the boondocks. I was so sick of dialup! My cousin got Alltel Wireless and she said it was awesome. I didn't think it would work here, cause she lives 4o miles away, but it WORKS! I can actually upload photos in just a few minutes, instead of hours! I'm so psyched!

The earrings were inspired by Diane at Rosa & Josie's. She made my gorgeous garnet swings, and I love them so much i wanted to make beaded earrings. mine are garnets, too, but they are faceted briolettes. I love briolettes, and have gone on a supply buying binge! I get excited when the mail comes, because I get something gorgeous and new!

I hope you are all as happy as I am today!~ Yippee!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
High speed is the bomb...

Chris said...

These are Sooo CUTE!!! I got my stamps from Beaducation!! They are the coolest~~
I'm glad you have faster internet~

Stephani Gorman said...

Oh Tammy that is just great, speed can be great! I am still learning everyday and I catch myself wanting my computor to go faster! Your new earrings are awesome.

Diane said...

I love these!!! BEAUTIFUL!