Sunday, November 23, 2008

My new earrings...


I didn't make them! These are my GORGEOUS new earrings that my friend Diane at Rosa & Josie's made for me. She liked my tiny little star earrings, so we traded. I got the better end of that deal! If you think they look good in the photo, you should see them in person. I LOVE these earrings!

They are dark oxidized sterling silver and faceted garnets. My birthstone! She didn't know that when she made them, so fate must have stepped in there.

There's not much going on now around here. I worked a little today, should have worked a lot, so tomorrow will be busy. My Mom wanted to go to WalMart, so that's what we did. I don't like WalMart, but I feel bad if I don't go with her. We don't get to spend a lot of time together, and she lives right next door! We both have busy lives, but it nice to know she's right there if I need her.

I hope you all have family close to you, too.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Tammy, I can "see" these on you~~~so gorgeous! Diane makes such beautiful pieces!

I'm glad you went to Walmart with your Mom....I know she appreciates it too.
You are a good kid. A blessing!

Diane said...

Ahhhh, you are so sweet. And, I am so tickled that garnet is your birthstone! I ordered more garnets today - rondells, drops and nuggets~because I loved working with them (for you).
xoxox

Diane said...

p.s....faceted of course~to catch the beautiful light =)