Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weird Bug

I found this moth on the porch of my shop, (which seems to attract a lot of weird bugs for some unknown reason!)
I have no idea what kind he is, and I didn't find it online. Maybe one of you can tell me!
It's about an inch long with those very weird hairy legs. When I touched it, it flew away, and it's wings were a gorgeous reddish-brown when open.



I worked a little bit in the shop today. Not on orders, unfortunately, but on some things I've put off for a long time!
I found these awesome little intarsia globe beads on Etsy, and since my boys always tell me that I live in my own little world, I had to have them so I could make my little world real! :)

15 comments:

bella-bijoujewellery said...

WOW - ok that bug IS weird! love the necklace Tammy, great mix of gold and blue.

Ginga Squid said...

Fab bug & very fab necklace! Cool beads.

Bonhomie Jewelry said...

Tammy, if I found as many weird bugs in my yard as you find in yours, I would move! ;-) Love all the new stuff, especially the earrings!

Willow Branch said...

I think it's some kind of moth, but you probably already knew that huh?? That's a pretty necklace..the pendant is really cool.

Pam

Willow Branch said...

I guess I completely skipped over your first sentence...you already know it a moth. Sorry. ;P

Pam

Barrie said...

Wow!! Great moth!! I have a cat that eats every single moth that comes in the house. Love the necklace, cute way to use a little globe! Nice to see someone producing something, cuz it sure ain't me! :)

Chris said...

Well, don't have a clue about the bug, but the piece with the cool globe really rocks!~

Bear Chick said...

Try this moth ID: http://www.wildaboutbritain.co.uk/forums/moths/57797-hairy-legs-moth-white-spots.html

Shuku said...

Gorgeous little worlds indeed! So lovely! And that is one -weird- but equally gorgeous bug!

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Thanks everyone! I still don't know what kind of moth that is.

susie said...

Love that furry moth. Also diggin' the world on a string, verhy nice.

lisaslovlies said...

I am ascart of moths. They freak me out.

Stormy said...

That is one weird bug ~ but cool looking!

CarolynArtist said...

That intarsia is pretty!!! Omgosh that bug freaked me out, mostly because, well are the legs open??? Or is that another part?

張惠妹a-mei said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色